Thursday, November 20, 2008

first post!!11!!

This is going to be where I'll be posting work in progress shots of my work as well as any mapping experiments and other thoughts I happen to think up. I'll eventually do some tutorials and hopefully help a few people get into this magical thing we call mapping.

Alright gonna roll this thing out with some screenshots of my recent work to bring everyone up to speed.



I've also been playing around with some tri-soopin and alphadotproduct terrain blending. Waddup warsow here's yo durt.


Here's the render with r_showtris 1 on so you can see how much is actually going on. Not much compared to most terrains I've seen in warsow, and I think this looks a hell of a lot better.



Here's a little scene I put together this morning to test 3 and 4 layers of blending somewhat overlapping with some slightly more realistic rock walls. I wanna do something with this but I'm not exactly sure what yet...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GO FOR IT HOMIE! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!